Sunday, March 28, 2010

Same Place, New Experience

Kaléo Ministry:

This week I was not able to go to either youth or church because I was working the juniors retreat here at Qwanoes. I was on the all-stars team with Stevie-G and some kaleos leading and helping out with games and the such. I was one busy bee though this week. Friday night I was working parking/traffic (reminiscent of the Olympics), helped out that night with the games there, the power point. Saturday I worked the wide games, power point, challenge course, more games, and then Sunday I did more games, more power point, more traffic and a small bit of dishes. Overall it was quite tiring and exhausting (not as much as counseling though) but really fun and a blast.

Kaléo Life:

This week we had a sweet time out in Ucluelet surfing. We got to see more sites than last time we went, like south beach another beach which I forgot the name of, but they were both beautiful! The surfing was much more fun because we had some practice, it was easier for me to stand up and ride some waves, but at the end of the second day I was just playing in the waves and got pushed by one, well two waves continuously for about 50-60 feet without doing a thing! It was so sweet!

On Friday Michelle and Chantelle (delegates from B-Crest) came and interviewed everyone. It was quite helpful in the decision making process and got some answers to questions that have been on my mind.

No comments: